If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Disappointing Start to April

I started my fresh start at Full Tilt last night. I forgot to play over the Easter weekend and find myself unable to qualify for the full $25 Take 2 Bonus. A lapse in judgment on my part. I was too busy eating chocolate and playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 on my PS3.

I'm going to try and hit up Full Tilt each night this week. I'll likely try the Rush poker tables to help me qualify for my remaining $5 Take 2 Bonus in as little time as possible. From there, we'll have to see where I'll play.

Last night's short session at the $10 SHNL tables did not go well. I ended up calling all-in pre-flop with JJ and without any reads. Pretty awful in hindsight. What can I say - I'm off. My game's been really off for the past month and quite shaky over the past eighteen months. I've tried to spur a comeback on numerous occasions but always fall short. My head's just not in the right place to really make a run at the game.

My only goal for this week is clear my $5 Take 2 Bonus. From there, I'll see if I can start to recover some (or all) of the money I've lost over the past couple years. It'll be a long haul, I'm sure. But I'm not in a hurry. I'm happy to play around at the micro-stakes again and lose hand-over-fist in the easiest games available online.

5 comments:

AW said...

Bad luck on missing out on the $20 bonus. I've found the Take 2 bonus to be very easy cash. Best of luck grinding back into the black.

Littleacornman said...

Hopefully you can build a bit of momentum and take things from there.Good luck!

Klopzi said...

Thanks AW.

Klopzi said...

@Littleacornman -

A little momentum would be nice. I've heard that there are people who win money playing online poker.

I believe it too. In fact, I seem to be playing against them every time I sit down...

Matthew Rosenthal said...

Screw holdem. It might be time to switch to a new poker game to spark your interest. I still think there is money to be made in Omaha and even games like Razz might be profitable. That might be better than trying the same thing over and over.