If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Rested and Ready

Well, it looks like I've gone and done it again. Hit a bad streak at the tables and thrown poker to the wayside. I can't help it. Honestly, poker is best played when you're winning. Start losing night after night and it gets to you.

I've just taken five nights "off" from playing any poker. I'll give it another shot tonight. Hopefully things will go well. And if not, at least I'll be earning more sweet, sweet FPPs and clearing my bonus at Stars.

2 comments:

Derrick Kwa said...

Yeah, I completley know how that is. Been a few weeks since I've played regularly online, to be honest, because of the same reason. Going to start playing more regularly at the end of the month again, though, I think.

I think once you start losing (for me, anyway), I start thinking about how to get it back, and I end up taking more gambles and making bad decisions that make me lose even more, and that gets into a cycle that's hard to break out of.

Klopzi said...

@Derrick -

Yep. Poker's a bitch sometimes...