If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

February Results? Standard...

Another stretch of time with no updates...? Honestly, things haven't been going very well at the tables. And I handle losing poorly. I guess it's good that I've given up any hopes of going "pro" because I'd get killed. I'd probably spend one week losing and then spend the rest of the year looking for a job and playing video games.

I didn't play very much poker to finish off February. After making a push to clear enough hands to buy a $40 instant cash bonus from the Stars VIP store, I kicked back with some video games and put poker on the back-burner.

Overall, February wasn't a great month. I dropped another 90 BBs at $1/$2 SHFL. But I made a little back in bonuses and rakeback. And I'm 1700 FPPs closer to earning my $250 FutureShop gift certificate.

I've played a couple sessions at Full Tilt this week. How are things going? Take a look...

Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Pre Flop: (1.5 SB) Hero is MP with Q of diamonds Q of spades
1 fold, Hero raises, 2 folds, SB calls, 1 fold

Flop: (5 SB) 4 of diamonds 8 of spades 4 of clubs (2 players)
SB bets, Hero calls

Turn: (3.5 BB) 4 of hearts (2 players)
SB bets, Hero raises, SB calls

River: (7.5 BB) 4 of spades (2 players)
SB bets, Hero calls

Final Pot: 9.5 BB
SB shows Q of hearts 3 of spades (four of a kind, Fours)
Hero shows Q of diamonds Q of spades (four of a kind, Fours)
SB wins 4.625 BB
Hero wins 4.5 BB
(Rake: $0.75)

My plan is continue playing at Full Tilt until Monday. At that point, I'll have to get back to Stars to finish off my New Year's reload bonus. I still expect to clear about $50 of my Rush bonus at Full Tilt. I was hoping for more but I just didn't feel up to putting in the time at the tables. Blame Assassin's Creed II and Lego Batman...

2 comments:

joxum said...

wow, you actually lost money on quads!

/j.

Klopzi said...

Joxum -

That's how I roll, I guess.