If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

What's Up?

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I haven't played much poker since last Friday. Why, you ask? I think this post over at The Greedy Gamer explains things nicely.

I'm still watching LHE videos on a daily basis and plan on playing some poker later this week. I'll be playing at Full Tilt in December. I'm going to see how much of the $100 bonus I can clear. The only thing that may hold me back is a fairly serious addiction to Borderlands.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

MrsCasanova said...

OH well, we all need a break from poker here and there. Take Care!

Angelina said...

Hi,

Hope I will see more of your articles soon.

Do visit my blog too
http://pokerhotchick.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Lina.