If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Weekend at a Glance

Played O/8 on Friday Night. 300 hands. Lost $2.58. Better than losing $68...

Tried to finish Lost Odyssey on my Xbox 360. Failed.

Why?

Stomach bug hit me Sunday night.

Shakes started around 1:00 AM on Monday morning.

Body purged at 1:36 AM. Not a great experience but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Slept until noon Monday.

Considered playing poker despite cramping, dizziness, and general "blah" feeling.

Played video games instead.

What has two thumbs and hates flu season?

2 comments:

Willie said...

I've added your blog to my list and I'm also following your blog. Hope you don't mind doing the same with mine.

http://www.williamborg.blogspot.com/

Thank you,
Willie

Klopzi said...

Done.

Thanks for the link!