If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Poker Bug or Flu Bug?

I'm definitely coming down with something right now. I'm not sure if it's a cold, allergy, or some form of flu. I got a little extra sleep last night so I don't think it's a general lack of sleep. I'm not a doctor though. I'll down an energy drink tonight, take some cold medicine, and some pepto-bismol: that should just about cover everything.

I'm not sure if I'm going to play any Omaha/8 tonight. I'm torn between poker, watching TV with my wife, or trying to finish off Lost Odyssey on my Xbox 360. I would really like to make a push with my poker game this month. Last month was pretty good because I spent a lot more time thinking about poker than I have in a while. I know that I could definitely start producing better results if I just stick to my game plan and play.

I may have just convinced myself to play poker tonight. Ok, I'll throw in Freakazoid or The Office into my PS3 and grind out a bunch of hands. A nice relaxing evening of poker and laughter. And no matter happens, I'll have my wife to keep me company and leftover birthday cake to put a smile on my waist.

Have a good one!

No comments: