If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Rising Eggspectations

Busy week. It's amazing how crazy things can get. But I've still managed to put in some time at the tables. I've cleared about 50% of my Full Tilt bonus and I've still got over two weeks to clear the rest. Nice!

Things have been going pretty well at the tables. I don't think my results necessarily reflect how I feel I've played over the past couple weeks. Famous last words?

I'm noticing a definite shift in my game. I think it's a shift upwards but still too early to tell. My main focus has been on exploiting weakness and a tendency to fold in others' games. It's amazing how often opponents will fold to big bets on the turn and river. It's also amazing how often I misjudge the strength of my opponents' hands and get snap-called by the nuts.

But you know what they say? If you're gonna make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

f you're gonna make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs.

Eggs-zactly.