If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Variety is the spice of life, after all...


I've had my ass handed to me over my past four or five $100 NLHE sessions. So I'm doing what any tilt-happy, knee-jerk-reaction-loving poker player who doubts his self worth would do...

First, I'm playing more video games like Silent Hill: Homecoming (will likely be scary as f*ck due to creepy atmosphere and Pyramid Head) and Gears of War 2 ('roid happy space marines ftw).

Secondly, I'm going to start playing some heads-up no-limit hold'em. I'm a firm believer that moving to a high-variance game will help me rebuild my shattered poker confidence.

That last bit was sarcasm...

...but I am going to play some heads-up for the next little while regardless of the swings. I wonder if this will help me clear my Stars bonus any faster? We'll see, I guess.

No comments: