If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

PokerStars Reload Bonus: 25% up to $250! (Bonus Code: 25bash)

It's reload bonus time at PokerStars! Get a 25% deposit up to $250; deposit $1000 to get the full bonus. You may need to contact PokerStars' support (support@pokerstars.com) to increase your maximum deposit allowance in order to take full advantage of this bonus.  The default daily maximum is $600.

Further details after the jump!

Here's the small print:

  1. This deposit bonus is valid from February 11th at 12:00 PM until February 18th at 11:59 PM ET.
  2. The bonus clears at a rate of 20 FPPs per $1 of bonus (5000 FPPs required to clear the full $250).
  3. The bonus will be released in one lump sum.
  4. You must use bonus code 25bash when making your deposit.
I think I'll try my luck at PokerStars again and try to clear this bonus. I've wanted to give the pot-limit Omaha games at Stars a chance. I now have a reason to hop on over and give the games a try.

Since I've been playing more video games this week than poker, thanks in part to the thought of a new 42" HDTV coming soon, this bonus is coming at just the right time. I've been watching a ton of poker training videos lately and I'm ready to hit the tables again. I'd like to find out just how slowly or quickly I can expect my bonus to clear while playing $50 6-max PLO prior to making my deposit.  I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to clear the full $250 in 6-months time.

If you don't have a PokerStars account, sign up here; if you do, I'll see you at the tables!

Have a good one!

No comments: