If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Gamblin' Music

I didn't get play any poker last night. Instead, I spent some time just relaxing with my wife and ripping some music CDs. I've been trying to come up with a good mix of music that I can listen to while playing poker. My focus is on relaxing and soothing music with a primary focus on female artists such as Sarah McLachlan, Enya, and Alanis Morissette with a little Erasure synthpop thrown in for good measure. I'll admit that my music selection is somewhat...y'know...? But who cares, right?! If it's good enough for the Steelworkers of America, it's good enough for me.

I'm going to be playing some PLO tonight. And my wife and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow so there will be no poker played whatsoever. I'm pretty sure that playing poker on your wedding anniversary is a leading cause of divorce. Of course, I think that depends partly of how much money you win or lose during just such an indiscretion.

I'll try and play some poker over the weekend as well. I'm about 6,500 hands short of my monthly goal of playing 7,000 hands of poker. I guess I'm off to a slow start this month. But I know something that will get me in the mood to play poker! How about a little Chains of Love?




Have a good one!

No comments: