If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Happy Thanksgiving! (U.S. Edition)

To my readers in the U.S., have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Remember that turkey and potatoes are both quite low in fat so be sure to smother everything in gravy! And if you're able to move after dinner, you haven't eaten enough pie. I will celebrate the U.S. Thanksgiving up here in Canada tonight with an energy drink, some quasi-healthy food, and some $200 NL.

I really, really don't have time to post much right now. Life is kicking my ass right now. But I did want to say that I've been playing poker. I'm still reading a lot more than I'm playing but it's a start. I've also made the move to the $200 NL tables. I'm about 6,000 hands in and everything's going just north of mediocre.

I'm only playing a couple tables at a time right now. I'm really trying to focus on making good decisions and not getting tricky. I think I've started to rely far too much on some of PokerTracker 3's new stats without having reasonable sample sizes. Maybe I should just go back to VPIP, PFR, and AF coupled with some solid note taking?

I'll see if I can squeeze in another 1,000 hands before November's up. I'm still playing Fallout 3 as well so time's at a premium.

Hopefully things will calm down in the weeks to come. I'd like to return to a regular posting schedule again. I have lots to talk about and some hands to discuss as well.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

WillWonka said...

Thanks for the well wishes. Got plenty to eat.. plus the Dallas Cowboys won so all is good.

Klopzi said...

Good to hear Will!

I had a salad for dinner and some yogurt a couple hours later...I'm a little jealous...