If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Omaha, Games, and Chinese Food

Another weekend and possibly a little poker. I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should start learning to play Pot Limit Omaha. I've felt that PLO might be the next big thing for a while now but I've been unmotivated to up and learn the game. I tilt so badly playing hold'em that I'd hate to see how I'd react to PLO. Still, the prospect of learning a new game is always an interesting one.

As it stands now, I only have a few PLO videos that I can watch. I focused mainly on 6-max and heads up NLHE while downloading PokerSavvy's training videos for my Zune. Maybe I can pick up a few pointers from Mike the Mouth and jump into some of Full Tilt's Omaha games.

Or maybe I should try some Heads Up poker at Stars this weekend. I've only got 600 VPPs left to earn and the $240 bonus is mine.

Regardless of what I choose to play poker-wise, I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to try and relax, spend some time with my wife, maybe eat a little Chinese food, watch some movies, and finish off The Godfather on my Xbox 360 too!

Have a great weekend everyone! And no matter what you decide to play, have fun!

No comments: