If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Happy Hallowe'en!

Kids across the world are getting themselves ready for tonight. Dinners will be eaten quickly. Costumes will donned. Big pillowcases will be placed in little hands, sweaty with the anticipation of what is to come.

Tonight is Hallowe'en!

For the kids, tonight's all about eating lots of candy and getting stomach aches.

For the adults, snuggling up with a loved one to watch a scary movie or putting in some time with a scary video game is are both good plans.

As for me, I'm not sure what I'll be doing after the kids are safely tucked away in their beds. It's unfortunate that my little guys are both too young for trick-or-treating. And they don't really need candies or chocolates either. I'm not even sure if I bough enough chocolate for the kids who'll be showing up at our door. I blame the economy!

What are you going to be doing? If you're going to the movie theatre, there's that new Saw V movie. I don't have the stomach for it myself (which is, quite frankly, surprising).




But if you're looking for a really scary movie to watch at home, might I suggest The Shining?


I seem to recall the movie being much scarier than this movie trailer would suggest. I'm old and don't remember so good. Check it out with your kids and let me know!

Mind you, I'm not sure which is scarier: The Shining or ...



Have a safe and happy Hallowe'en everyone!



Just in case you didn't get the joke earlier, please don't watch The Shining with your kids. It will seriously f*ck them up for life. Here's an official trailer for that movie. FYI: that's blood in the trailer and not fruit punch. And trust me, the trailer does not do the movie justice: it is extremely scary and disturbing.


No comments: