If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Busy and Afraid

More days have passed and I have some more apologies for failing to update the site. In a nutshell, life has become very busy. Deadlines at work and a definite lack of sleep are leaving me uninspired to write about poker or play poker. I guess I'm in a huge video game feeding frenzy at the moment.

I tend to rely on the success of other poker bloggers to suck me back into the game when I'm lead astray by life and games. But there's a definite lack of inspiration at the moment. From what I can read, most bloggers are either losing, re-tooling their games, learning to play Omaha and other various games, or grinding out half-decent ROIs playing SNGs.

As for me, I've been playing a lot of Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, and Burnout Paradise. And just last night, I started to play a game called Dark Sector. It's like a mix between Gears of War and Krull. I'm really digging the brutal violence and the game's dark, gritty tone.

With Halloween just around the corner, I was considering playing some of my scarier games - Condemned 2: Bloodshot or F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon. I chickened out...I always chicken out. I wonder if the same can be said about me and poker at the moment. Maybe the thought of jumping up to the $200 NLHE tables pushed me into hiatus status? Who knows? Poker is a tough game and a real mindf*ck at times.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Fallout 3?

Klopzi said...

I'm thinking about picking that up today.