If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Happy Birthday!

I've spent the past few days reacquainting myself with 6-max NLHE. I thought that my head's up game would have adversely affected my 6-max game but I don't think that'll be the case. I'm looking forward to hitting the tables tomorrow night. It's my son's birthday today so we'll be having a small family celebration with the grandparents, some pizza, and a chocolate cupcake for the birthday boy. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

I'm going to try and post a review of my poker play in September this week. I can give you a preview: the month started off poorly but I managed to come back and pull off a slightly positive month at the tables. Pretty standard for me.

Ok, gotta go. Just got word of a family emergency.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

steeser said...

The times get more enjoyable as the kids get older too, mine is 4 and a half right now.

As a side note, I play 1/2 and 2/4 6-max, and had a bad session the other day, I posted the hands on my blog today and am looking for constructive comments. It might help you get back in a 6-max frame of mind.

Check them out and comment if you get a chance.

-Todd

http://steeser.blogspot.com/

Klopzi said...

Steeser -

I love spending time with my kids. But things are considerably more exhausting when they don't sleep at night or get fussy.

I'll check out your blog later today.