If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

PokerStars '2X' Reload Bonus: 40% up to $240 (July 2008)

It's PokerStars reload bonus time! Just when things had become crystal clear and I was enjoying my time at Full Tilt too! But the games are so fishy at Stars. Table selection is not quite as important when every table is chock-full of awful players.

Full bonus details after the jump.

Here are the full details regarding the PokerStars reload bonus:

40% up to $240 (deposit $600 for max). Use bonus code 2X. Must earn 20 base FPPs for each $1 in bonus money. Valid until July 31st at 11:59 PM ET. Bonus released in one lump sum. Bonus expires after 180 Days.
20 base FPPs per dollar?! I don't have the numbers in front of me but the rakeback I get at Full Tilt probably beats the heck out of that clearance rate.

Oh well - I'll figure it out tonight. I could probably clear the full bonus in a month's time of three-tabling the 6-max $100 NLHE tables at Stars. But I wonder if I could earn more than $240 in rakeback from Full Tilt over that same period of time.

I love it when online poker rooms fight for my love!



If you don't have a PokerStars account, sign up here or get a PokerStars rakeback account right here. (Note: rakeback at Stars is paid in FPPs and not actual dollars)

And if you'd prefer to play at Full Tilt with rakeback, sign-up through RakeTheRake by clicking here.

Both sites are great and you can't go wrong!

2 comments:

kurokitty said...

Rock!! I'm sad they've taken the Xbox360 off of their VIP store list.

Klopzi said...

kurokitty -

I'm still gunning for the $250 gift certificate for FutureShop (a.k.a. BestBuy). Only 10,000 more FPPs to go...