If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Still Nerding It Up

Tonight I pick up the beer that I'll be drinking next Monday. What's happening next Monday? Poker! I may not be able to stomach the game sober right now so I'll partake of some liquid courage prior to hitting the tables. Will this hurt my results? Probably not. I'm playing terribly right now anyway; I doubt a few drinks will be my downfall.

In the meantime, I've been busy playing and writing about role-playing games on my other site - The Greedy Gamer. I've been playing Eternal Sonata every night for the past two weeks. I've also been writing a guide to next-gen RPGs. If you're interested, check out the guide using the links below:



In other news, you may notice a few advertisement posts pop up later today or tonight. I've got some more games to buy and, frankly, I need the money since my poker winnings are not all that terrific.

One last thing: check out RakeTheRake and their new PokerStars deal! Pretty sweet! Finally we get some rakeback on the most popular online poker site!

I won't be able to write tomorrow but I'll be back on Monday as I prepare to take on the online gaming world once again.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: