If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

How 'bout some poker already?!

It looks like I'm not the only one out here thinking that Omaha is the next big thing. I knew I wasn't the only person hoping to find some more easy money online! If I can just muster up enough effort to read a couple books and log a few weeks of Omaha poker online, I'll be set to rebuild my bankroll four cards at a time.

The only thing standing in the way of me and untold riches is my blasted video game hobby/addiction. It really doesn't help that I've put so much work into building up my video game blog to the point that it receives more hits than my poker site. There seem to be many more readers interested in video games than poker at the moment; however, that can all change at any point in time.

As I mentioned a few posts back, I've really gotten back into role-playing video games. I'm a sucker for epic stories and pretty graphics. If you're at all interested, check out some of these posts from my other site, The Greedy Gamer:


I won't have much time to do anything this weekend. I'll see if I can pull myself away from video games long enough to beef up on my PLO strategy.

--

By the way, I just noticed that I've had a crazy amount of hits in the past two days! It looks like people are going crazy for my SAGE strategy post. I'm glad to see that people are making good use of the resources available to them on the Internet. It's good to know that I've done my part in making poker all that much harder for me to beat.

--

Have a great weekend!

No comments: