If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Join Team Bodog for the WSOP 2008

With all the talk of blogger tournaments and the World Series of Poker going on, I'm thinking about trying my hand at some MTTs at some point in the near future. I actually have a pretty good record in the twenty or so tournaments that I've played in over the past few years.

Speaking of tournaments, I thought I'd also mention that Bodog is currently running a series of blogger tournaments. I can't play in these tournaments because Canadians can't sign up at Bodog. But there's nothing stopping me from telling you about Bodog's current promotion. More details after the jump.

I always thought that winning an online poker tournament against my fellow bloggers would be difficult. And despite what some bloggers might say, I've seen nothing that changes my mind on the subject. Sure, some bloggers play a little crazy when it comes to blogger tourneys. Yet there are quite a few quality players who happen to maintain a blog on the side.

If you're a blogger and you think you've got what it takes to take down a blogger tournament, then you should check out Bodog's tournament series:

Join Bodog and challenge other poker bloggers each week in the Bodog poker room. Play your way up the tournament leader board and earn a spot in the final tournament for your chance to win a $12,000 World Series prize package and be a part of Team Bodog 2008.

So why would you want to go to Vegas under the Team Bodog banner? Here's what's included in your World Series of Poker package should you happen to luckbox you're way to the winner's circle:
  • A personal handler to ensure you play your best.
  • VIP Players lounge: hang out with the pros, meet the Bodog girls, get a massage, enjoy a little TV celebrity.
  • Cool swag: Bodog clothes, bags, gadgets.
  • Player’s club evenings: party hard.
This blogger tournament series is open to poker bloggers world wide. So if you're a blogger who has what it takes to beat a poker pro, wait no longer. Open your free Bodog account and download Bodog poker today!

As for me, I guess I'll have to watch the WSOP on television while I suck back a Molson Canadian and stuff myself full of poutine.

2 comments:

SimpleStyle said...

here i thought i was gonna read a post about poker, but instead i got a nice dose of advertisement.

... thanks

Klopzi said...

You're welcome! ;)

Poker posts coming soon enough. I'm getting ready to play as we speak.