If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Horrors Abound

I traded in the horrors of online poker for the horrors of Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Xbox 360) last night. If you're interested in subjecting yourself to one of the more terrifying video game experiences ever, you can buy yourself a copy of right here.

If you'd like to know more, check out these posts from The Greedy Gamer:

And if you're looking to combat the horrors of the inevitable rake on each and every hand of poker you play, check out RakeTheRake. Money is good and they want you to keep as much of it as possible!

Poker-wise, I'm probably not playing tonight. But I'll have some poker content for you tomorrow. Another good hand came up at the micro-limit NLH tables the other day that I'd like to share.

Have a good one!

No comments: