If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

The Games Have Got Me

I've got money sitting online waiting to be increased through careful application at various virtual poker tables and/or blackjack tables.

Party Poker gave me some free money that I can spend as I see fit...as long as I don't try to withdraw it, of course.

I've got a 41 sit-n-go winless streak to defend or break (I haven't decided which option I'll stick with).

I've been reading a lot of stuff about Omaha and Omaha/8.

I like money and there are a lot of things I could do with some money. The most pressing items to address would be: fixing the roof, having the backyard landscaped, having all of our house's window frames sanded and repainted, and replacing our crappy garage door and our much-crappier garage door opener.

Instead, I've chosen to spend my free time playing Bully: Scholarship Edition on my Xbox 360.

I guess poker and the house will have to wait...

2 comments:

sah said...

which console would you recomment for a computer gamer who is thinking about buying a new (hd or hd rdy) tv and getting a console with that.

Klopzi said...

sag -

Right now, I'd recommend the Xbox 360. It's got tons of great games and the added incentive that comes with the achievements and gamerscore make the 360 a great experience.

However, if you're planning on getting a Blu-Ray player for your new HDTV, I'd go with the Playstation 3. I don' think the PS3 will hit its stride, in terms of games, until 2009. But it's getting there.