If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Pocket Queens

I've never understood why so many poker players have an irrational fear of Pocket Queens. Jacks? Sure - sometimes they can be tricky. But Queens?! Come on! If you're not winning with Queens, how good a hand are you looking for?

But then a friend of mine sent me a series of hands featuring his Queens against his Villains' various hands. And it's not pretty...

I'll be back in the next day or two with some of these hands and a few of my own. Let's see just how happy or sad you should be to turn up your cards and find Siegfried & Roy (aka. The Hilton Sisters) staring back at you.

--

Quick Update: Poker not going so well. Very few hands played. Even fewer "good" hands played. I've actually thought about sending the following letter: anyone have a mailing address for me?


Dear Poker Gods,

WTF?!

Regards,

K.

Have a good one!

No comments: