If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

More books?!

I had a post planned for today but things fell through on the blogging front. Instead, let me tell you about some books I've just ordered from Amazon.

Long-time readers will know that I tend to start buying books if I feel my game is stuck in a rut. For better or worse, I look to the wisdom of published authors to help knock some sense into my game. That's not to say that I don't feel that there are some great bloggers out there who could teach me a lot. But the bulk of my reading time takes place on the bus to and from work.

In any case, I ordered a few books today.






These books aren't due to arrive for a while. I guess it's time to re-read Professional No-Limit Hold'em Vol. 1 for the tenth time...

I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: