If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Life's Tuff

No poker for me last night. Instead, I spent the night playing a Japanese RPG on my 360.

But since I'd hate to leave my readers with nothing so I've got a funny Tuff_Fish video for all of you. I have to admit I feel for Tuff_Fish in this video. This is exactly the way that I've been feeling at the tables lately. And my results have also been quite similar to what we'd all see in a Tuff_Fish vid too!




By the way, did you know there's a five o'clock in the morning now? I found that out today!

Too tired to keep writing...

...but I should say that I won't be playing poker tonight...

...tomorrow night...return to the scene of the crime at PokerStars...

...one last shot at $100 NLHE?

No comments: