If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

So bored...

Sorry, no real post today. I'm currently sitting in a training session that I've been asked to endure. It's pretty boring but I'm getting paid, so I can't complain.

I managed to squeeze in a small session at Titan Poker yesterday. Twenty-seven minutes of $100 NL; $21 profit. That puts my win rate just shy of 4 BB/100, which is pretty typical for me. I'm still only 800 hands in at this limit but I'm happy with the results.

This weekend, the plan is to play a couple sessions and continue to work on my game. Even though many players seem to be giving up the game or going on hiatus, I'm going against the grain and starting to enjoy poker again.

Well, it looks like class is about to start up again so I'd better go.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be back on Monday and I'll be talking poker!

No comments: