If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Sick and Trying

Although I planned on playing poker last night, my job as a full-time father took precedence. With a number of nasty cold viruses out and about this time of year, it seems that a few have slipped by our defenses and infected each and every family member. Rather than hitting the felt, I helped my wife take care of our sick kids. And although I'd like to play poker tonight, the forecast is not looking so great...

Since I was so busy last night, I didn't even get a chance to do up any hands for a session review. Let me, however, provide you with a quick summary of my results since my first foray into the wilds of $100 NL:

  • Party Poker: +$35
  • Titan Poker: +$12
  • Titan Poker: +$12
  • Titan Poker: -$9
  • Titan Poker: +$86
  • Titan Poker: -$93

I've only played about 600 hands at $100 NL so far, so these results are pretty well meaningless. Still, I'm up and that's always good.

I'm going to do my best to squeeze a few hands in tonight. At the very least, I'll be back tomorrow with a review of my best $100 NL session to date.

2 comments:

GenesisCEO said...

hi~, just wake by, nice site you have, i will come back soon to see what new

Klopzi said...

genesisceo -

Thanks for stopping by! Come back anytime!