If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Slow Day, Slow Jerkin'


I'm right back to getting very little downtime again. Kids keep you on your toes. Still no poker, but I've got a couple interesting things for you to read and watch.

First off, if you're into video games and you've been wondering whether or not you should purchase Assassin's Creed, I've written up my first impressions of the game. You can find the mini-review over at The Greedy Gamer.

In other news, I found this hilarious video called Slow Jerkin'. It's laugh out loud funny!



Good stuff! Ok, later...

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hi There,

I like your blog. I want to know if you'd like to exchange links with my poker site.

I represent the website http://www.stackthefish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback + Pro Poker Blogs.

If you'd like to exchange links with me, please e-mail me back at stackthefish@gmail.com, For the structure of my link,
I'd like it to read StackTheFish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback

With it linking to http://www.stackthefish.com

I will add your link to my page as soon as you have added mine. Please send me the format and URL of your link you'd like displayed.

Thanks!

StackTheFish

Klopzi said...

Ryan,

If you like, I can do a link exchange with the "Slider + Shootaa Blog" (http://www.stackthefish.com/wordpress/); however, I don't provide link exchanges for commercial sites.

If you would like to discuss advertising rates for your site, please e-mail me directly at klopzi@gmail.com and I will provide you with a list of all the services that Klopzi's Mediocre Poker can provide for you.