If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Santa Came Early

Party Poker must have heard that I was planning on returning to poker. On Saturday, they sent me an e-mail telling me that they were awarding me $75 worth of bonus money to do with as I would. So I guess I'll be playing at Party!

I love it when Party Poker gives you the bonus money before you meet the clearing requirements. Since there's no way that I'll clear the 6000 hands required to keep the $75 they've given me, I'll basically just play poker and hope to make a little money using their staked funds. I figure $75 is enough for me to play a couple tables of short-stacked $25 NL. I'll be looking for good opportunities to get my money in and double up.

If I can turn the $75 into $150, I'll move up to the $50 tables until Party removes the $75 worth of bonus money from my account. If I'm really lucky, I'll have enough extra scratch to use over at Titan!

I'll keep it short today since it is Christmas Eve and I've got places to go and people to see.

Merry Christmas everyone!

PS: Santa came a little early for me this year and brought me my very own copy of Mass Effect! I'm also looking forward to playing that over the holidays whenever I get the chance!

No comments: