If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

I've been Tagged!

Iamhoff tagged me and I guess I should follow the rules.

  1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
  2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
  4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...

And so, without further ado...

Seven random things about me:

  1. When I sit down to eat dinner, I'll always eat all the vegetables first. I'll then eat all the meat next and I'll finish up by eating all the potatoes, rice, or any other "filler" type substance. I never ever deviate from this course of action unless I'm at a restaurant.
  2. I get very upset if food is juicy, messy, or touches my chin.
  3. I'm afraid of the dark, especially basements...
  4. I hate going to bed and would rather keep playing until I collapse on the spot from exhaustion.
  5. I only brushed my teeth once a day for the first 28 years of my life. It wasn't until I started living with my wife that I started brushing in the morning AND at night. I also started flossing.
  6. I think sandwiches are for suckers. That's why I'm not a big fan of Subway. Don't try and sell me a $10 sub and tell me that I should be full after eating it! A foot-long sub is just a glorified sandwich and I need more than god damned sandwich at dinner time. And who the hell pays $10 for a sandwich anyway! What a rip-off...
  7. I think cell phones are useless and gay. I also think that people who shun new technology are useless and gay.

There are not many unknowns when it comes to me. Honestly, everything that I've written on this blog for the past couple years is all there is. I'm married to my beautiful wife, have two awesome and screamy kids, and we live in an expensive house in the suburbs. I play poker. I play video games. I like the occasional drink. I'm pretty boring, I guess.

Ok, so now I'm supposed to tag 7 people. Whatever...let's go with:

Amatay
Michael
L'Artiste
Venom_G
Ed
Doubleuwhy
sag

This is gonna be the first and last time I tag anyone else. I not a big fan of chain letters and that type of stuff but I'll go along with it this time. If I inadvertently pissed anyone off by tagging them, I apologize...

2 comments:

iamhoff said...

Well thank you for playing. I apologize for tagging you, but I figured I hadn't stopped by in a while so it might be amusing. I'm actually with you on the vegetables thing. Get them out of the way, and then on to the fun stuff.

Klopzi said...

iamhoff -

Actually, I don't mind being tagged. Free traffic and it gives me something to write about!