If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

The Scatman

I was just looking around for some music and happened to find the song Scatman. Although I've heard this song a number of times, I still remember when I first heard it.

I was smack-dab in the middle of my university education. I was bored one night and everyone I knew was either busy or too lazy to do anything. For the first time in my life, I went to see a movie by myself.

The movie I watched was Nothing to Lose, a 1997 comedy featuring Tim Robbins and Martin Lawrence. Although the movie itself was fairly typical fare, there was one scene that had me and the rest of the theatre laughing out loud.



That scene cracks me up every time!

Scatman John, who wrote and sang the 1994 hit "Scatman (Ski Ba Bop Ba Dop Bop)", looked nothing like you'd expect (pictured at the top of this post). I've embedded the Scatman video for you below.



If you'd like to have your very own copy of the song, why not check out Google to see where you can buy it?

4 comments:

TripJax said...

totally remember that. It only takes 9.5 seconds for that song to annoy me.

KajaPoker said...

it will now haunt my dreams for weeks. again.

Littleacornman said...

urghhhh me too.Thanks for planting that in my brain for week to come!

Klopzi said...

Haunt?! Annoy?! Come on guys - this song's awesome!

And now it's in my head again...sweet!