If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

It's Another Boy!

On Sunday, September 30th, my wife and I made our way to the hospital via ambulance. At 11:10 pm, my second son was born amidst my panicked shrieks and my wife's zen-like calm.

The newest addition to the family is perfectly healthy and both he and my wife are now at home and relaxing.

Actually, I just found out my wife's cleaning the bedroom so I better go put a stop to that!

I'll be on a reduced posting schedule for the next couple of weeks since I'll be playing a little less poker. I have a review to put up before Thursday and I may put up a review of SNG Wizard after I purchase it and analyze my recent sit-and-go play.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Littleacornman said...

Congrats to you and your wife Klopzi!

HighOnPoker said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family.

Lifesagrind said...

Congratulations!

KajaPoker said...

Klopzi - didn't you just have your first? How many women are you married to?

Congratulations!!!

sag said...

congrats mate! Hope you will have more time for them than for your poker life.

ps. my blog url changed due to a hack to http://mybankrollgrowth.blogspot.com/, so if you want to add me again :) feel free to do it.

Klopzi said...

Thank you everyone!

Kaja - Just one wife, fwiw. We're both a little crazy though, so hopefully that helps explain things a little.

sag - You'll be added to the list again.