If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

I scream, You Scream, My Son Screams...

Still no poker for me. Don't get me wrong: I like poker and I like making money. It seems, however, that my youngest son prefers screaming to having his father generate wealth online. I guess he'll only have himself to blame when he realizes that he screamed away his college fund.

In any case, I've managed to find a great little video that will simplify your life. Have you ever wanted to find a song, picture, or video clip online without having to go through the whole rigmarole of a peer-to-peer network? Watch the video below and you'll learn how this is possible using Google:



Hopefully this makes up for the lack of poker content at the moment. I promise to talk about poker sometime soon, but I'll have to wait for my son to give me more than five minutes of free time before I can even consider pulling up a chair to the virtual felt. Until then, I guess you'll have to content yourselves with funny and informative videos and some cross posts from my other site, The Greedy Gamer.

Maybe I should just go for broke...? Take my whole bankroll to a $10/$20 NL table and go nuts.

Then again, maybe I've only averaged 3-4 hours of highly interrupted sleep each night since September 30th and shouldn't listen to the leprechauns taunting me from the innards of my laptop. The pink elephants in my TV warned me not to trust their lies...

No comments: