If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Doovde

What has two thumbs and doesn't get any sleep due to screaming babies? Honestly, poker couldn't be any further from my mind in my current sleep-deprived state. Have you ever felt like throwing up because you've been so utterly exhausted? I am so there right now...

Since getting slapped around at the tables this past weekend, I've spent my "free" time bouncing my new son in my arms while swaying him ever-so-slightly from left to right and back again. I also managed to finish off BioShock: definitely one of the better games I've played in a long while.

Until I start cross-posting some of my Greedy Gamer content onto Klopzi's Mediocre Poker, I'll instead share a funny video I came across last night.

Having worked at Future Shop a few years back, I can attest that there are customers very much like the one portrayed in this clip. Hopefully I'm not the only one who finds this funny...



Ok, off to work...

1 comment:

Peter said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.