If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Hey There!


This is a message to all my loyal, or first time, readers out there who happen to have web sites, blogs, or any form of online media distribution:

Please link me up!


Unfortunately, I'm not one to go around from site to site, leaving comments such as:

"Hey! Great site! I have a site too! Wanna exchange links?"


Generally, I was going under the assumption that if someone came to this site and liked my content, I'd get linked up in short order: I guess that makes an ass out of me and umption.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not trying to tell you what to do here. This is more of a favour which I'll return in kind if you have a poker-related blog that you'd like to have linked on my site. I try quite hard to provide the best content I can while maintaining my primary focus on poker. I'd feel awful asking anyone to link to this site if I felt that its content was sub-par or unrelated to poker.

I haven't really cared all that much about who linked to Klopzi's Mediocre Poker and I've taken the "sit back and watch the site grow approach"; however, that plan hasn't worked out quite as well as I'd hoped (though I had set my hopes pretty damned high).

So do me a big favour and do yourselves a small one: put up a link to Klopzi's Mediocre Poker. Just think of how your BB/100 will increase due to the extra karma!

Geez, it's been a while since I so shamelessly promoted myself in public...feels dirtier than I remember...

Thanks.

--

FYI: I've linked up Poker for Donkeys after Iggy pimped the blog on his site. A good site with lots of poker-related news and videos (for the reading impaired).

No comments: