If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Sponsored by: SwitchPlanet.com

The following is a sponsored review for SwitchPlanet.com (http://www.switchplanet.com/).


If you've been reading my posts for any amount of time, you'll know that poker is not my only hobby. I tend to dabble in video games. And, of course, by dabble I mean to say that I have gone a little crazy with my spending and have amassed a rather large library of video game titles. So what do I do with these games once I've finished playing them?

SwitchPlanet.com (http://www.switchplanet.com/) is a social media trading web site that allows its members to trade books, DVDs, games, and CDs with other members. Signing up with SwitchPlanet.com is fast and, more importantly, free. Once you're a member, feel free to browse the user profiles and groups that are all a part of the SwitchPlanet community.

When you're ready, it's time to start trading! Browse through the various Switch Categories, including DVDs, Video Games, CDs and Books. Find an item or title you want? Add it to your wish list. Or do you happen to have an item on someone else's wish list? Let them know you have it and see if you can set up a trade. Trading is free and you're only responsible for paying the postage. Pretty sweet deal - I can think of other sites where "free" just isn't an option.

Besides trading games and other media, SwitchPlanet.com has also set up a SwitchFund. Users can donate money to a SwitchFund and SwitchPlanet then distributes these SwitchFunds to various charities including:

  • American Red Cross
  • Boys and Girls Clubs of America
  • The Nature Conservancy
  • American Cancer Society
  • Child's Play Charity

So visit SwitchPlanet.com today, get rid of the stuff you don't want, pick up the stuff that you're always wanted, and do the world some good by donating some money to the SwitchFunds.

No comments: