If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Insomnia...

Well, I hardly slept at all last night. I don't know if I suffered from full-blown insomnia or some freakish waking-sleep. All I know is that I'm tired and feel like crap. So I'll keep it short today.

No poker last night. Spending the night at your mom's place will do that to you. At least I got to eat my own weight in Greek hors d'oeuvres, so that was good.

I will most likely play a $10 SNG at PokerStars tonight since I cleanly won my last $5 SNG. I picked up a 3rd place finish in one of the two $10 SNGs I played last time - I'm hoping to make a better run this time.

Ok, that's it. Please check out my blogroll to the right and visit some or all of the other fine blogs out there.

In fact, Nick over at All In wrote a good post yesterday on a subject very dear to my heart. He actually posts quite a number of good poker-related posts at a much higher frequency than I do. So what are you waiting for? Go read...now!

And don't forget that there are also a number of great affiliates that I support: you should definitely give them a shot as well.

Oh, I forgot - yesterday's post was my 100th. What does that mean? Who knows...probably that I should be working harder or something.

Have a great day everyone!

[Sorry for the poor quality of this post - I guess sleep deprivation does affect cognitive ability.]

9 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

I like being "fine".

Klopzi said...

Hey Sir! At least you ended up in the "fine" link.

Could've been worse - you could've been one of the poor bastards stuck in the "or", "the" or the "of" links.

drewspop said...

Thanks for making me "visit". I might actually get someone to read a page or 2 now. Woohoo!!

Klopzi said...

Who knew that bloggers were so concerned about which link they get when pimped?

Who am I kidding? I get offended when "Klopzi" isn't preceded by "all-mighty"...

huma said...

"some" definitely sums me up.

Klopzi said...

I don't think I've had a post that's sparked this much interest before. I should be a link-whore more often.

TripJax said...

oh yeah, linkage will get you some comments! that's top 5 on the how to get readers...

Klopzi said...

Let me round out the top 5:

4. Booking a really big win.
3. Having something insightful to say.
2. Blowing your bankroll.
1. pr0n

That seems about right to me...

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »