If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Semi-Live Update!!

Ok, here's the scoop:


  • Got my rakeback from Interpoker today: $18.40. Not too shabby for doing nothing...

  • Found out that I'd misplaced $20 from Neteller. My guess is that I forgot to log a $20 transfer to TigerGaming a few months ago.

  • After 18 minutes at the Eurobet $10 NL tables, the $50 Eurobet NL Challenge was completed.

  • A new challenge has been added to my list of things to do in 2006: the $250 Eurobet NL Challenge! This challenge will be played at the $25 NL tables - so I'll need to win 10 buy-ins to complete it. If I happen to drop 5 or more buy-ins, I may postpone the challenge until such time that I am not a donkey.


Ok, I've got beer and poker to get back to!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Klopzi, how much of your roll is from winnings and how much is from bonuses?

I'll hoin your table next time I see you at euro.

Anonymous said...

Klopzi, why aren't you playing 25NL now? The $10NL at euro is a waste of time, and you're easily bankrolled for the 25NL. Play the 25NL, win 10 buy-ins and then move to the 50NL.

Klopzi said...

I would say that about 50% of my winning are from bonuses and 50% from winnings.

Because I play such low stakes, it's hard to make that much in winnings.

I've started the $25NL at Eurobet, but I was only up $1 after an hour of play. I've got to get used to the 5x or 10x BB raises pre-flop on most hands. There are not many hands that I play if it's been raised.

Hopefully, playing like a rock will pay off as it did at the $10 NL tables.