If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Crazy Days

Well, I'm back to work today. And things couldn't be busier! I apologize but this will be another crappy little post. However, I wanted to give a quick update on my (long)weekend play.

Friday night was MrVercetti's b-day party, so no poker was played until both he and I were good and drunk and the rest of the guests had left for the evening. It was just after midnight when my wife, MrVercetti, and I sat down to play some SNGs.

I hit PokerStars and MrV hit TigerGaming and we schooled some fishy players until about 3 in the morning.

I'd like to write-up the poker happenings this weekend in a little more detail, but I've only got a few minutes before I have to get back upstairs to monitor the release of a new application.

So, without further ado, here are the numbers for the four day period of Friday Feb. 24 to Monday Feb. 27:


As you can see, a pretty good weekend for me. Trust me, if you haven't tried Interpoker's NL games, do yourself a favour and click on my Interpoker affiliate banner and sign-up. Not only did I win $84 this weekend at the NL tables, but I also cleared $30 in bonus money. Damn, I like that site.

I wish I had more time, but I don't. I've got all sorts of insightful things to say but they'll have to wait for another day.

Always leave 'em wanting more, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Tripling up at the 25NL. The beauty of NL is that one good day can wipe out days of bad results.

Klopzi said...

Thanks! Tripling up always helps the old bankroll.

It is nice that a good day at the NL tables can wipe out a few bad days, but the reverse it true as well.

Still, if I can keep playing my usual tight game, I'm hoping it'll all turn out to be +EV for me.