If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Another night off...

In honour of Valentine's Day, I didn't play any poker last night. However, that's not to say the the night was poker free. My wife suggested that we watch Rounders and I agreed after checking that she was sure about her decision.

We've watched that movie three times in the last few months. I did end up skipping some of the "talking" scenes as our evening started to wind down.

All in all, my wife and I had a nice, relaxing evening.

--

Since I have no poker to report, I'll follow SirFWALGMan's lead again and post some quiz results.





I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


I am 11% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!



The Stupid Quiz said I am "Pretty Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!



--

I'll be surprised if I have any readers left after today's post. I do promise to improve the writing in the days to come given the chance.

--

As predicted, not many visits today. I guess when you post crap, no one wants to read it - go figure!

I just got off the phone with my wife and we're going out for Chinese food. That's gonna hurt the diet - back on the wagon tomorrow, I guess. Actually, the wagon's probably a few miles up the road right now. I jumped off two weeks ago when the wagon driver wouldn't pull into the McDonald's drive-thru. Stupid diets with their stupid fruits, vegetables and whole grains...

I'll also be playing poker tonight. That's right - back to the tables. I'm going to push and finish off the 100 SNG challenge. I'll multi-table the SNGs and see how that treats me. Even if I drop the nine remaining challenges, I'll still be up with an ROI in the area of about 1%.

Still, up is up!

Have a great night everyone! Tomorrow's gonna be a busy f*cker too, so the post may have to wait until the afternoon. Just letting you know.

And there will most likely be a shout-out to a fellow blogger who's gone and performed a self-less act for the better good of Klopzi. Who is this blogger? Find out tomorrow.

6 comments:

iamhoff said...

Happy VDay to you and the wife. I took the quizzes and my scores are:

70% nerdy
24% loser
1% stupid

Don't know how that last one got in there!

Klopzi said...

Jebus! You're a brainiac!

I attribute my scores to my lack of reading books of any sort (other than poker books) and sticking with TV as my primary form of entertainment.

I also think I've forgotten how to do differential equations...as long as I can calculate my outs, that's the only math I'll need...

SirFWALGMan said...

I dunno about other people but but I read blogs via Bloglines.. so it might not show up on a counter.

drewspop said...

My scores were:

Nerd 13
Loser 37
Stupid 32

So I guess I am a cool idiotic drunk. Wonder why I can't consistently win at the tables?

Have a good weekend.

Klopzi said...

Hey Sir,

Yep, I'm the same. Bloglines is the only way to go as the blogroll grows.

Thanks for reading...and thanks for the game last night.

Klopzi said...

Drewspop,

You seem to be far closer to my numbers than some of the other bloggers.

Who needs book-smarts and MMORPGs when there's beer to be had?