If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Oops - screwed it up!

You may have noticed that my blog started acting funny over the past 10 or 15 minutes. I was trying to fix up the "More..." links on the site to use javascript to display the full posts instead of using links to full pages.

Anyway, this will be ongoing for a little bit, but there should be little disruption from this point on. Probably should have created a test site before making major template changes...

--

Fuck it!!! I'm not gonna bother doing anything fancy with this damned site ever! I don't pay myself enough to worry about it!

Enjoy the same old site - probably crappier in some ways due to some stupid bug that I've left in the template somewhere!

Anyway, weekend time! Peace.

2 comments:

iamhoff said...

Something's screwed up. I went back to your last post to look at a link you had referenced, and it only let me get 2/3 of the way down the post before the page stopped. Don't know why, but as I get further into this blogging thing and start tweaking my template, I'm going to copy the html into a blank word doc, just so I have it stored. I'm too much of a retard at this stuff to not take some precautions...

Klopzi said...

Everything seems ok now. Blogger gets a lot of hits and it can slow down the page loads and sometimes cut them off prematurely. Which browser are you using? I'll take a look and see if I can replicate the problem.

And backing stuff up is probably a good idea, although I'm hoping that blogger does a backup of their servers on a daily basis.