If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

I'll be making some updates...

You may notice the totals and numbers changing in the Where's Klopzi's Money Now? section in my sidenav over the course of the next week or so. I've decided to update those numbers whenever I get the chance. I seem to have found my love of the game again, so I'll be playing SNGs like a crazy bastard over the course of my holidays!

As you can see, I've started playing at Intertops Poker again, mainly for the SNGs. Sure, the starting chip stacks are only T800 and sure, the blinds go up quickly. But I really find that this type of pressure can really help the good players if they're patient - and Lord knows I'm as patient as they come...unless I've been drinking, that is.

Merry Christmas everyone! Remember to put down the computers for a bit and spend some time with your family. I don't know about you, but my wife is worth a hell of lot more than a rivered straight flush that takes a monster pot!

No comments: