If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

On hiatus again?!

That's right...this blog is hereby on hiatus status until at least the new year [update: it was only on hiatus for a whole week and a half]. Given that I just picked up a new PS2 and that my wife just bought me a brand new TV, I probably won't be playing that much poker over the next little while. And even when I do play, I won't have the time to devote to really providing quality notes or insight. Most of my bankroll will have been withdrawn over the next month and used for various frivolities - however, I hope to be back playing and/or blogging in the future.

Thanks for reading. Merry X-mas and a happy new year! Enjoy the upcoming holiday season, try not to lose the farm on a single hand of poker, and enjoy the time spent with friends and family cuz they're worth a hell of a lot more than any poker hand.

No comments: