If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

Shipping delayed

I was going to pick up World Poker Tour 2K6 for Xbox tonight but it looks like it won't be out for another week or so. So screw that...I'm gonna pick something else up. For the last couple years, I've been buying and trading used games at either EB Games or Microplay. I've got a couple games to trade in now - I just don't know what I want.

I think I'll leave the whole Poker on Xbox thing alone. I play enough poker as it is and it might be nice to take a break. I just need to find the right game to do it. I'm a huge fan of Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. My wife got me the GTA 3 and Vice City Bundle for Xbox, although I'd played both games like a crazy bastard on the PS2. There's a new box set coming out that includes all 3 GTA games (3, Vice City, San Andreas). For some reason, I didn't like San Andreas - not enough mafia stuff, I guess.

So we'll see what I pick up. I'm most likely taking a break from poker for the next couple nights. Although my Empire Poker account should be back up and running which means that there are some bonuses I can take advantage of (which would help my as-of-late ailing bankroll).

No comments: