If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

New goals, new goals...

Actually updated goals, not new goals. And goals may be a strong word. It's hard to come up with titles for every little useless clump of words I slap down on these pages.

I've decided what I'll be doing poker-wise for the next 12 days.

First off, I'm gonna see if I can just get the last pesky 20 BBs lost at $1/$2 so that I can move back down to my comfort zone of 0.50/1.00. Even though I'll be out for a large portion of this evening, I'm pretty sure I'll manage to squeeze in enough time to make a donation to the fine players at Interpoker.

However, if by some quirk of fate my cashout from Absolute Poker has gone through, I'll see if I can pump some money into my Empire account. So any sharks still playing there since the Party vs. skin split, get ready for some fresh meat. I'm not afraid of pissing my money away and I'm probably on tilt.

A second goal came to mind while I was out having a coffee with good 'ole MrVercetti (I do work...sometimes...). TigerGaming runs 6-person $3 SNGs: just the thing I need to get my SNG skills back up to par. I'm going to take $20 and play these $3 SNGs until I double up or lose it all. I've had pretty good luck at TigerGaming in the SNG department. The main problem I'll have is that $3 per SNG does not necessarily put the pressure on me to win. But since I have to account for my performance here, I may try a little harder.

By next month, I may try some of the $5 + $1 SNGs on Party. I have to admit: listening to Al describe how easily he was winning these things really makes me wonder why I'm not giving them a shot. Then again, he's a good player and I'm not...maybe I should give the SoCo a try. I couldn't play any worse drunk than I do sober...

...

From now on, I'll try to keep all my posts on a given day in one gigantic post - unless I can come up with some witty title. Otherwise, I'll be completely out of ideas within the next 6 months at this rate.

...

Just like this ...

...

Seriously, if anyone out there ever reads this, please leave me a comment. And a real comment at that. No, I'm not interested in visiting your Real American Girls site. And I'm happily married, so feel free to keep the Russian Brides all for yourself. And while I'm honored that my site "is very interesting and [you] look forward to reading my future posts", I just couldn't care less about the site templates that you are peddling. Hmm, I guess my brother was wrong - I am a prick!

No comments: