If you'd like to advertise on this site, please email me to discuss details and rates.

I'm absolutely done...

Well, Absolute Poker will have to get by without Klopzi from this day forward. Seriously, I don't know what type of mental block I have when playing at this site, but it kills me everytime. Is it 9-person tables? Is it the five or six players seated with VP$IP below 12%? Is it the five or six players with aggression factors over 2.5? Is it the non-stop suckouts and sandbagging (not to be confused with tea-bagging...although my revulsion in the whole matter is roughly the same)?

I told myself I'd give Absolute one more hour of my time. I was going to play 0.50/1.00 to see how I'd fare. If I was up or roughly even, I'd keep playing. Maybe I wanted to leave because I sure as hell was not even or up or whatever. Wasn't even close. I was -$13.70 in just over one hour - my BB/100 was at -10.30. I won a couple pots with AA and A5s (hit the boat on the turn). But I lost some big pots to some over-aggressive players who took great joy in rivering me. Actually, one hand I was behind the whole time. But since the PF raiser decided to check the turn, I mistakenly thought that my second pair on the river might be good. It wasn't and I lost some more money. In true Absolute Poker fashion, even the other player at the river had me beat as well.

Anyway, I'm pulling out of Absolute and moving on to greener pastures. Time to stick with Interpoker, the ex-party skins (now going by the WPC Network?), and Party Poker. And if those start treating me badly, I'll move on and keep doing so till I win...

No comments: